Quick Benefits Calculator Training (QBC)
Full day or half day courses on Lisson Grove's Quick Benefits Calculator.
The aim of the course is to build user confidence and to explain how to use the program efficiently and effectively. The screens, the calculations, the print out etc. are all explained and cases are used to highlight problems.
Courses are for all:
- Beginner, advanced, intermediate, basic, refresher, introductory, overview courses
- Courses for new users
- Courses for experienced users
- Courses can be adapted for you
There is post course support for those who attend the course.
QBC course content includes
- Screens explained
- Tax Credit Screens
- How to enter information
- How to check calculations
- How to manage cases
- How to change print outs and content
- How to do better off problems
- Advanced Features
- Universal Credit
- Legacy Benefits
- Tax Credit screens and information
Half day or full day. If you want a different length of course e.g. a one hour demonstration. Please get in touch.
Example Timetable for half day introductory course
10.00 Introduction and overview of the QBC: how it works, how to enter information, what the screens do, how to get help.
11. 30 Cases covering benefits and tax credits.
12.45 Course review and how to use the information to learn more about other QBC features.
To discuss your needs or to ask for more information please email for more information.
Welfare Benefits Training
A wide range of courses are available.
- Introduction to Benefits
- Introduction to Universal Credit
- Introduction to Personal Independence Payment
- Overview of Disability Benefits
- Benefits Basics for people who aren't benefits workers or advisers
For more information please email.
Lisson Grove Benefits Program Training (LGBP)
Half day courses on the Lisson Grove Benefits Progam. The aim of the course is to explain how to use the program efficiently and effectively.
Courses include a description of the program, how to use it and we work through some case problems.
Courses typically last 2.5 hours to 3 hours.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.